We show what you have to offer!
If you want to become a member of Amsterdam Made, your products will be assessed by our professional jury. Membership costs €175 per six months and includes the following:
– Use of the Amsterdam Made Quality Mark;
– Exposure on the Amsterdam Made website with its own company page;
– Visibility of your product on the Amsterdam Made Shop and in the newsletter to consumers;
– Exposure of your company page, products and news on our social media channels;
– Exposure in the media through competitive deals with our media partners (including Parool, Holland Herald, Mokum Magazine);
– Visibility to buyers because of the extensive network of Amsterdam Made;
– Information and opportunities via the monthly newsletter especially for the makers;
– Trust and support of the Municipality of Amsterdam;
– Presence in the environment of other creators.
“Amsterdam Made is a nice label for consumers and buyers looking for special products with a good story. As a local hot sauce maker, I have been included in their range for the Amsterdam hospitality industry through Amsterdam Made by de Kweker.”
– Joris de Monchy, El Jefe
“I am responsible for purchasing for the most beautiful museums in Amsterdam, including Het Scheepvaartmuseum and the Hermitage. I regularly check the range on the Amsterdam Made website for inspiration and new products.” – Eric Schinck, general manager Select Catering
“Amsterdam Made; an authentic Amsterdam club where we can be ourselves. Thanks to this organisation, we have featured on Het Parool and in the Holland Herald magazine. Being a member of Amsterdam Made always pays off!” – Ingeborg Vink, Exclusive Jewelry Amsterdam
“As an Amsterdam maker, I feel completely at home among all the other makers from Mokum! I regularly get customers who have discovered me while looking at the Amsterdam Made Shop.” – Timo Sorber, Great Antlers